CORPORATE CASH MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
An Organization that cannot meet up with its cash obligations will hardly survive as engine oil lubricates the engine of a motor vehicle, so does liquidity lubricant the operations of an Organization.
This programme will expose participants to the current trends in cash management and how to optimize receivable and payable to ensure stability.
Key Programme Highlights
- Relevance of liquidity in Organizational stability and growth
- Cash Management Systems
- Cash Flow Analysis and application of Cash Budgets
- Maintenance of Adequate Records for Cash
- Handling Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Audit Techniques
- Security and Control of cash in a corporate Environment
- Investment Options in face of Economic meltdown.
Who Should Attend
Cash Officers, Accounts Managers, Treasury Officers, Credit Control Officers, Budgets Officers, Banking relationship Officers, Internal Auditors, and others.
|NOV 3-7, 2014||5 Days|