Crime Preventation And Security Design Management
this course provides in- depth study of the theories of criminal motivation and behaviors,and the strategies can be employed to reduce crime in organizations.
Theories of criminal motivation, adversary path analysis
- An introduction to risk analysis through
- Crime presentation theory and practice
- Creating effective physiscal securities
- Economic crime and crime presentation, procedural approaches to crime presentation
- Crime presentation design exercise
- Counter- terrorism analysis and management
- Security management approach in organization
- Security operatives as strategic partners
Who Should Attend
security officers/ managers, supervisors, administrative and HR specialists.
JUNE,9- 13 2014
|JULY 27- 31 2015||5 days|