E –PAYMENT AND E-DCUMENTATION PROGRAMME
Electronic payment system and electronic Documentation is now generally acclaimed as the most preferable way of payment and documentation, both in the private and public Sectors of the economy. Though the development of e-payment like any other new technology has its challenges, the benefits of transparency and accountability far outweigh the challenges.
This programme is designed to train participants on the use of E-payment / e-documents technology and methods of reconciling payments, managing accounting records and maintaining reliable electronic documents.
Key Programme Highlights
- Overview of e-payment systems
- Overview of e-Documentation
- Processing of payment Transactions and e-Reconciliation of Accounts
Introduction of Globodox and Retropect e-Documentation Softwares
- Managing the e-payment Departments
- Overcoming the Chanllenges of e-payment and e-Documentation
- Consumer e-payment Solutions and how to mitigate e-payment risks
- Working with different storage Media, Data security and backups
Who Should Attend
Accountants, Bankers, Payroll Officers, Treasury Officers, Admin Officers, accounts Officers in ministries and parastatals, and all those who make or receive payments electronically.
|NOV 9-13,2014||5 Days|