IMPROVING COMPETENCES AND SKILLS OF ACCOUNT OFFICERS AND SUPERVISORS
This programme focus on the basic accounting and processes. It is designed for middle level employees who work in the Accounting Department and have needs to improve their knowledge of accounting. The course will also be useful for those who use accounting information for routine decision making.
Key Programme Highlights
- Accounting principles and concepts
- Systematic processing of Transactions in Accounting Books
- Understand Income Statements
- Appreciate the Balance Sheet
- Prevention and Detention of Errors and Fraud
- Reconciliation Statements
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control Reports
- IT Applications in Basic Accounting Jobs
Who Should Attend
Officers and supervisors in accounting departments, Data Entry Operators, cashiers and Staff who require basic accounting knowledge.
|OCT 6-10, 2014||5 Days|