MANAGING ORGANIZATION AND ENGAGING THE TEAM
Creating a Successful, engaged, motivated and self-managed team does not happen by chance. It is planned and executed.
This course will enable participants learn to Organize and align goal with the aims of the Organization.
Key Programme Highlights
- Team and leadership
- Team working, Getting help, Prioritizing, Delegation, Measuring the Delegated outputs.
- Team maintenance and team building Events
- Engagement: Attributes of a successful, engaged, self managed Team
- Managing performance and aligning Goals.
- Performance Measurement Objectives: Good and Bad performance measures
- Handling conflicts
- The synergy of Teams
- Communication Skills for team leaders
Who Should Attend
Managing, Team Leaders, Head of Departments, First line Supervisors and others
| SEPT. 22-26, 2014 AND
OCT. 19-23, 2015
|APRIL 6-10 2015||5 Days|