MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING FOR NON-FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
This content examines how managerial accounting information is gathered, and how it is used by business professionals to make effective plans & decisions in today’s challenging business world.
Who Should Attend
Business managers, Non-finance professionals, financial professionals, Operational Managers, Planning personnel, and other Staff who have the need to understand managerial accounting.
- Managerial Accounting: a perspective
- Cost Concepts, Terms & Classifications
- Cost-volume-Profit & Break Even
- Standard Costs and Relevant Cost
- Capital Budgeting
- Performance evaluation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Statement of Cash Flows
|OCT 13-17, 2014 AND NOV 9-13, 2015||5 Days|