This Course will expose participate to new skills, techniques and solutions for effective handling to multiple projects and their successful completion.
Who should Attend
Executives band senior managers in manufacturing, architectectural, engineering firms and officers responsible for evaluating and monitoring projects in the service sector like banks, Insurance, etc.
- Overview of Project management
- Elements of project analysis and management
- Quantitative techniques and methods for analysis project execution and control skills
- Key success factors in project management
- How to arrange tasks and track progress
- Effective project planning and scheduling
- Resource allocation for maximum efficiency
- Project phases, establishing a time-line and system view
|May 5-9, 2014 And April 13-17, 2014||5Days|