PROMOTING HARMONY AND PEACE IN THE WORKPLACE
The major goal of the work place is the realization of the organizational goals through the cooperation and productivity of the employees. This goal will not be achieved if there is misunderstanding and disagreement between employees and the management.
This workshop is designed specifically for union leaders, union officials, HR/ administrative managers and all staff involved or interested in ensuring a peaceful work environment.
- Legal duties of employers and employees
- Union leaders as employees
- The role of trade unions/ employers in industrial relations
- Conflict and grievance settlement procedures
- Effective negotiation and collective agreement strategies
- DISCUSSIONS AND CASE REVIEWS
|JUNE29-JUL 3, 2014 AND DEC 14-18, 2015||5 days|
Tab Title 2