Purchasing Techniques, Negotiation & Cost Reduction
Success in purchasing is dependent on awareness of potential opportunities and implementation of the methods, processes and techniques to be utilized in order to become a leader in obtaining real supply management savings.
Who Should Attend
Purchasing Managers and Personnel responsible for contracts, Purchasing, Procurement Engineering, Operational, Project and Maintenance.
- Continuous Improvement in Cost and Productivity
- Defining Cost Reduction Opportunities
- Methods of Price Evaluation
- Successful Negotiations
- Determining Strengths and Weaknesses
- Preparing the Negotiation Team
- Tips For The Actual Negotiation
- New Procurement Act
|June 2-6, 2014||
MAY 25-29, 2015