Succeeding As A New Manager
A new manager needs to develop a personal leadership plan that will allow for self awareness, establishment of development goals and practice of skills. New managers also have to understand and practice current best practices in management and leadership and how those skills apply to modern business.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for new managers wishing to learn techniques and method s for success and also experienced managers who wish to enhance their management Not or leadership skills.
- Key self development management concepts
- Demonstrating excellence in the practice of management
- Successful time management
- Identifying how to develop and maintain teams and teamwork
- Communication, improvement and human change
- Developing a personal plan to become more effective with self-management
|12-16 MAY, 2014||5 DAYS|