MANAGING THE TRAING FUNCTION
This programme aims to equip training executives and administrators with the required capacity to develop and provide the right structures for training to be efficiently administered.
Who Should Attend
All training executives, HR managers and training coordinators or any officer with a responsibility for training.
Key Programme Highlights
- Introduction: Role of the training Administrator, Qualities, Skills and attributes required
- Training Plans: Organizational and Individual needs analysis, inputs to the training plan, structure and administration of the training.
- Training records management: keeping a record system for training activities, data protection, using computer software
- Promoting training activities: identifying training needs and their possible solutions
- Administration: setting the right procedures, pre and post programme administration
| APRIL 21-25, 2014 AND
AUG. 31- SEPT. 4, 2015