This Course will enable Supply chain Professionals to understand how to understand how to improve the operations of any warehouse by implementing lean operating processes, intelligently managing inventory, and establishing a performance management program that ensure continuous improvement.
Who Should Attend
Warehouse / distribution professionals, buyers, purchasing professionals, production and manufacturing and logistics professionals, Supply chain generalists.
- Warehouse Operating Processes and Principles
- Inventory, Analysis, and Product Classification
- Leveraging Your Resources and Developing New Capabilities
- Creating a world-Class Warehouse with performance Management and Metrics
- Warehouse best practices and benchmarking
- The role of performance management in the warehouse
- Identifying, prioritizing and implementation improvement projects.
| DEC 8-12, 2014